Accommodation at the Totnes Passivhaus Dartington
Accommodation at the Totnes Passivhaus in Dartington consists of a generously sized double/twin/family room on the top floor. Children are welcome. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate dogs (except for guide dogs).
Accommodation prices are on our Booking and Tariff page.
- a quiet, light, spacious (16m²) room
- comfortable, 135cm double bed
- 90cm pull-out single bed (available on request)
- cot (available on request)
- healthy, non-smoking, indoor environment (hardwood floors, mineral paints)
- luxury private shower room
- coffee and tea making facilities
- free Wi-Fi internet access
- a lovely view of the nearby Dartington Estate
- access to fridge and washing machine (on request)
- free on-street parking
- TV free!
- Totnes Passivhaus Bed and Breakfast Food Hygiene Rating 5
- delicious home cooked or continental, with a focus on local, organic and Fairtrade ingredients from Riverford, special diets catered for on request.
- There are many choices within the Totnes area, our personal favourites are here.